My New Project M6C Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lookie here, I was hoping you'd learnt some new tricks in Texas. You old dog Lee! ;)

So what's on the books to learn at the next shindig, Or is that going to be a surprise too? :D

Lee it looks great!

You've had some comments posted on the 405th.com news article re: buying a copy. If you'd like to respond to people there, I think it'd be appreciated...they are chomping at the bit for more of your work :)

wakingcorpse187 said:
love all your stuff man cant wait tell i can buy form you

PS it mite be sep. tell i can

Thanks, and that will be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok sir.. I have seen and held several of these, but I would like to know. is it possible to get one in a two part kit?? Meaning can I get the main gun as one piece and the laser attachment as the second??? I would like to put a real laser in but I don't want to destroy the gun to do that.

Inquiring minds want to know.....

BenStreeper said:
Ok sir.. I have seen and held several of these, but I would like to know. is it possible to get one in a two part kit?? Meaning can I get the main gun as one piece and the laser attachment as the second??? I would like to put a real laser in but I don't want to destroy the gun to do that.

Inquiring minds want to know.....

from the one i got it would not be difficult to cut off and reattach it when you are done with the mod. im going to look into drilling out the lazor and putting in one. but im not to sure how well that will work. i also have a micro mini mag light that might work for the light.

:eek Wow that is an amazing piece of work. I can't wait to see one of those babies painted and possibly with a real laser in it. It's pretty obvious that the is an "elite" piece of work.

Now I feel bad about even thinking about using just an old m6 from halo 2 lol :unsure

Cheers

got mine in the mail a few days ago. A very small amount of cleanup to do and then it's getting a paint job. Probably have some pics for you this weekend. Lee, it's an amazing piece. The details are incredible, and the mold and cast are so good that the plastic still has some of the wood texture. How do you do it?

Malechei said:
got mine in the mail a few days ago. A very small amount of cleanup to do and then it's getting a paint job. Probably have some pics for you this weekend. Lee, it's an amazing piece. The details are incredible, and the mold and cast are so good that the plastic still has some of the wood texture. How do you do it?

Yeah, I thought that was pretty kewl, seeing that texture from the master on mine when it came in the mail. The detailing he put into it is amazing. I'm damn glad I managed to get my hands on one of these :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back