My Nieghborhoods Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going out side to sand my helmet when I find a mouse and a garage stuff with hornets.
So I go out my front do to open the garage and there was a bunch of dragonflys tail gating me so I ran around the block and they were still falling me. I get back to my house and there are bunch of hornets and dragonflys just waiting.
and its only happen to my house.

baddog9000 said:
I was going out side to sand my helmet when I find a mouse and a garage stuff with hornets.
So I go out my front do to open the garage and there was a bunch of dragonflys tail gating me so I ran around the block and they were still falling me. I get back to my house and there are bunch of hornets and dragonflys just waiting.
and its only happen to my house.
thats creepy O_O you must have something they want

Last edited by a moderator:
the dragonflys are ok, just to let you know or maybe you ran into a hornet and the dragonfly gang fight

Running from Dragonflies? Seriously? :rolleyes They can't hurt you. A little Texaco Unleaded will take care of the hornet problem.

Did you talk bad about their mom? Make fun of them in any way? You must have walked into the middle of a turf war.

Sigma-LS said:
Running from Dragonflies? Seriously? :rolleyes They can't hurt you. A little Texaco Unleaded will take care of the hornet problem.
Hey they wanted to hurt me. I could see it in their eyes
and when I did walk out side a hornet went straight for my head.

baddog9000 said:
Hey they wanted to hurt me. I could see it in their eyes
and when I did walk out side a hornet went straight for my head.
I think it's safe to just stay inside.

"Psstttt..."
"What?"
"There is that one kid"
"Oh yeah, didn't he swat at us yesterday?"
"YEAH!"
"Lets get that B&*%$"
"Whats going on?"
"Hornet! There is that one kid!"
"!....He.....KILLED MY BROTHER! (sobs)"
"Call the swarm!"

I hate bugs, luckily for an odd reason I go undisturbed when Fiberglassing, even though there are hundreds of nests on my back porch

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I hate bugs, luckily for an odd reason I go undisturbed when Fiberglassing, even though there are hundreds of nests on my back porch
I bet they did try, but as soon as the got near, they all got cancer from the resin fumes, and then decided to back off.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
"Psstttt..."
"What?"
"There is that one kid"
"Oh yeah, didn't he swat at us yesterday?"
"YEAH!"
"Lets get that B&*%$"
"Whats going on?"
"Hornet! There is that one kid!"
"!....He.....KILLED MY BROTHER! (sobs)"
"Call the swarm!"

You clearly see I hate bugs and they hate me. One reason why I don't killed them when I see them is because of that
*Crunch* ahh I hate it. And because they look even more nasty dead.

baddog9000 said:
You clearly see I hate bugs and they hate me. One reason why I don't killed them when I see them is because of that
*Crunch* ahh I hate it. And because they look even more nasty dead.
ha ha agreed

lighter+hairspray=flamethrower,... or a gernade depending on when you light it

dragonflys+garage+halo stuff=dragonflycon

Maybe the dragonflys and hornets are just halo enthusiasts. Give them what they want then spray water with some dish soap in it at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back