My Noobiest Question Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0xtr0t09

Jr Member
How do I take the top off of the Bondo Body filler? It just wont budge, Ive tried using a screwdriver, ripping it off, sure I could just stab through it but im worried about cutting the kicker or into the can itself...

here a list of things to do

TNT

AK-47 0R 74

FIRE

UMMMM HIT IT WITH A CAR

UMM TREE

UMM HAMMER

CUT CAN OPEN

HIT IT WITH A GUTAIR

UMMM IM RUNNING OUT OF THINGS THE TABLE THING SOUNDS GOOD GO GET MASTER CHIEF :)

Normally you open bondo with a screwdriver just like a paint can. Try working the tip of the screwdriver under the lid and prying it a bit, then moving an inch or two to the side and prying. repeat as often as needed. you may need to make a few trips around the lid, depending on how far you pry it up with each try. eventually it should begin to free up and then you remove it. if that still fails, maybe you aren't getting it under the edge of the lid, or try checking the other side of the can, just to be sure you got it right side up. :pgood luck.

pry around the edge with an old screwdriver. Work your way around. It does get stuck sometimes, so a little patience is required.

I had enough trouble trying to open it, even after I tried the screwdriver (and AK-74) and so I took it back, and the guy said that the reason I wasnt able to open it was because some jackoff put gorrilla glue on the edges...

So anyway thanks for all the help

f0xtr0t09 said:
I had enough trouble trying to open it, even after I tried the screwdriver (and AK-74) and so I took it back, and the guy said that the reason I wasnt able to open it was because some jackoff put gorrilla glue on the edges...

So anyway thanks for all the help

Ha, poor you. At least it wasn't any kind of muscle tissue deficiency. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well, at least now we have this thread of creative (?) ways to open a can of bondo. I like the plasma grenade one. made me laugh.

i second the motion to make this thread a list of creative ways to open a bondo can.

list of needed things:

a tac-nuke

20 metric tons of c-4

a invincible bubble sheild... and mabey a fallout shelter

f0xtr0t09 said:
im pretty sure that last one might have been the best choice, however I do like some of those others haha

they are rather amusing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back