My Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus Rhyme said:
Shackz, are you putting some sort of cod plat under the one you already made?
I was looking at the pictures and I noticed that there is in fact one under the plate.

nar i prob wont be doing that, sorry for the late reply but no progress for a while now since the weather down in Melbourne is pretty chilly so ima update you guys asap when the weather gets better =D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for adding me to your friends list, nice work on the costume. hopefulluy it will be done before odst comes out, i'm making an odst smg for myself, fully to scale so i will see what yours looks like when you make it. once again nice job

one more thing, do you want your odst to look like the ingame one in the halo 3 odst trailer or the concept art pic, this pic was rejected when they were designing the odst, if you want a better pic of the correct odst pic check either bungie.net or view the pic below

Thanks for the img info dude, and ima prob go a half half to the game concept art and the one that you just linked me though i wanted to make my own lttle changes to it to add my own creative flair! =D thanks for the kudos and BTW when does ODST come out LOL

P.S
new pics of the resined helmet will be up soon =D

Shackz said:
Thanks for the img info dude, and ima prob go a half half to the game concept art and the one that you just linked me though i wanted to make my own lttle changes to it to add my own creative flair! =D thanks for the kudos and BTW when does ODST come out LOL

P.S
new pics of the resined helmet will be up soon =D

odst has only been st for autumn 2009, bungie said they would reveil the date when we are ready to handle it. look forward to the new updated photos, i also have some photos of my gun.

hey guys a quick update on the build, i have fiberglassed and sanded my helmet and started to bondo the 3 chest pieces together. I also recieved my vest that ima be mounting all the gear on and the tac gloves i just got. i also am in the process of remaking my Battle Rifle in the slices format =D

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

oo and if ya wanna know what vest it was it is a US Marine Assault Tactical Molle Plate Carrier Vest it was fairly cheap i also purchased the gloves from the same seller so shipping was cheaper. hope this helps =D

Shacks you wont believe this but those gloves are the same gloves I am using for my odst. I already weathered one and I will post a pic today, omg!

Sweet vest and gloves. Who did you buy them from? I did a search, but the only place I can find that particular vest is a seller on ebay. I've been looking for a good, simple vest to mount my ODST plates onto, but keep finding really expensive ones.

carpathiavh99 said:
Sweet vest and gloves. Who did you buy them from? I did a search, but the only place I can find that particular vest is a seller on ebay. I've been looking for a good, simple vest to mount my ODST plates onto, but keep finding really expensive ones.

hrmm ok the sellers name where i got the gloves and the vest from is bidchart i got the 2 for a resonable price around 60$au inc shipping at the time so i was please, thanks for the kudos =D

@tracker
OMG dude serious u got the exact ones? then my next question is to weather them or not weather them lol cos i did a test fit with one lower arm peice and they seem to fit the overall look pretty well unweatherd, but ill also do a fit when everthing is done and post to get some feed back =D

hey guys its been a while ey? but anywho since the weather in melbourne hasnt been that kind i havent had a chance to glass any other items T.T, but in any case i still have progress pics for your guys. This one is of the ODST helmet being bondo'd and sanded.. and the other is of the ODST suit test fit (W/o the chest pieces since im bondoing them) =D enjoy =D

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

p.s the vest color is black though i used the night mode feature on my camera to lighten up the image =D oo and the shoulders arnt on yet =D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back