My Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
As I asked, why the Mark VI Thighs?

im using the MKVI thighs as in the concept art from the ODST image in the first post, and also i think they will look kool lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Shackz said:
im using the MKVI thighs as in the concept art from the ODST image in the first post, and also i think they will look kool lol
Alright, so it's intentional then?

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Alright, so it's intentional then?

haha yerp lol it is intentional lol trying to be kinda different lol, hows ur ODST armor coming?

Shackz said:
haha yerp lol it is intentional lol trying to be kinda different lol, hows ur ODST armor coming?

I'm currently working on the ODST Vest, reinforcing it with fiberglass. And just startet to Pep the Shin-Guards. :)
How about you? ^^

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I'm currently working on the ODST Vest, reinforcing it with fiberglass. And just startet to Pep the Shin-Guards. :)
How about you? ^^

well, i just finished the thighs, i have a right shoulder peice resind and im peping the torso at the moment =D

hey guys a small update, a peped torso the smooth one hehehe, oo and it still needs the trim on the sides but its getting there =D
DSC00190.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

=D

Pretty sweet. thanks for the help. I'm starting on mine very son. Just a little more planning and waiting til my tests are over with. Blech. I'm still blown away by the carmine helmet.

Optimus Rhyme said:
Pretty sweet. thanks for the help. I'm starting on mine very son. Just a little more planning and waiting til my tests are over with. Blech. I'm still blown away by the carmine helmet.

Thanks dude, the carmine helmet still needs work but it should be finished but the end of this month, this armor should be at least glassed and primed but the end of this month also =D

what file did you use on the mkVI thighs. everyone i've seen doesn't have the layers on the inside of the leg

ODST_21 said:
what file did you use on the mkVI thighs. everyone i've seen doesn't have the layers on the inside of the leg

im using the MKVI pep file by crackhead =D

Wrathchild said:
Lookin good so far... Doesn't look half bad with the carmine helm either :p

hah thanks mate ill take apic wif the carmine helmet wen the whole odst suit is done =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back