My Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys here is just a update =D

This is my CQ shoulder for the ODST build, its half pep and half scratch build since i hate cutting the tiny tiny parts out lol tell me what ya think, ill be resin and glassing tmro sanding etc so i'll post more pics as they come =D

DSC00192.jpg

what ya guys think?

Azzarth said:
OOOh yes going nicely...and I would also like to know more about that BR...

Thanks mate! and what would you like to know about the battle rifle? =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shackz,
Everything looks great. Coming together nicely. I've started building those thighs too (I did low def first partly because I hadn't found the crackhead file, and partly because I too hate doing all those tiny folds in pep). Your paint job looks nice too. Keep it up!

Juggernaut

juggernaut said:
Hi Shackz,
Everything looks great. Coming together nicely. I've started building those thighs too (I did low def first partly because I hadn't found the crackhead file, and partly because I too hate doing all those tiny folds in pep). Your paint job looks nice too. Keep it up!

Juggernaut

Thanks mate =D and good luck with your build mate =D

Nice, I have a problem with my torso though. It won't fit my head through.. Lol but, I'm thinking of an hinge on either the front or back.

Shackz said:
How do you plan on doing that recessed area on the bottom of the Torso? That's the last peice I have for mine, and I have no idea how to cut, or glue it.

HaloFreakX said:
Nice, I have a problem with my torso though. It won't fit my head through.. Lol but, I'm thinking of an hinge on either the front or back.

hey thanks, yes i have the same issue cos of the collars rim is to thick, so what im going to do is shave it once it is glassed so it stays in one piece hope this helps =D

It's turning out grrreat like frosted flakes. How did you get the three parts to stay together on the shoulder?
I haven't even started on mine yet but it looks like the three pieces don't even connect.

hey guys i think its time for a update so here it is =D

the CQ shoulder + the regular shoulder pieces and the torso i have on hehe =D

DSC00201.jpg

and here is the finished torso that needs to be hooked up wif straps etc =D

DSC00203.jpg

=D

p.s the tape on the torso means nothing and is doing nothing =D

Dude, Shackz, that's really great work! I love the paint job on the shoulder. :D :D

I need to learn how to paint like that... lol hehe

Nice work, keep this up

You are on a roll! I guess seening a tangible object that will soon be a finish product must be exhilarating.

Oh question How big is you work space to do this? Right now I am in a cramp apartment and I have a feeling like I am going to be needing to asking favors to use co worker garages.

Great job!

xXBattle RifleXx said:
where did you get the shoulder file?

and btw can we has bettr pics o our b.r.?

1manbattalion has the files for the CQ shoulders and much more. He's working on a lot of the new ODST armor actually and it looks amazing. you'll find a link to the actual page if you go to the "ODST Weta Landfall" page. click on the link in his post. It's where his signature is.
Good Luck :D

Nice shack!
Looking awesome, tomorrow I get to work on my ODST since cosplay season is over and the weather is better!
That Br, did you make it or something?
Oh, and the camo is good, but for future reference you can buy camo paint online or at army surplus stores.
KUDOS.

TrackerXNinjaX said:
Nice shack!
Looking awesome, tomorrow I get to work on my ODST since cosplay season is over and the weather is better!
That Br, did you make it or something?
Oh, and the camo is good, but for future reference you can buy camo paint online or at army surplus stores.
KUDOS.

thanks alot mate and i hope your suit turns out awesome =D as for my BR yea i made it a while ago while i was making my carmine helmet so i was doing both at the same time hehe . thanks for the idea for the camo etc but i think ima just stick to the black battle damage and scruff marks =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back