My Odst Helmet And Armor Update On Pg 13 Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
rube said:
Touchdown-Referee.jpg

Seconded

Lookin real good, Link. Can't wait to see this finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
tested my vinyl stencil on the chest
1st painted it white. then added the vinyl. the paint the finally color...
still looking for a dark grey that looks right

chestvinyl2.jpg

chestvinyl.jpg

chestpeel.jpg

chestf.jpg

now for the strap test for the leg armor
legstrap.jpg

legstrap2.jpg

all i have is the green strap for now or i can die it might be the way to go

I hadn't thought about vinyl for the insignia, looks good. I was going to print mine on waterslide decal paper but I think I like your method better.

i used the vinyl as a stencil. painted the base white then layed the vinyl over then paint over that and peeled the vinyl off.
still need to rugh it up some

Hey thats great! Can you write a HowTo for this?

Great Work! If WETA would call you for their next Movie? :cool:

I think YES! ;)

Looking sweet there link. Are you going to add any other logos/symbols on the armor? Like maybe having the 405th logo on a shoulder pad, or maybe a Spirit of Fire one? Your Southern Props logo would be cool on it.

a how to on the painting the chest? i might, the only problem is that most people dont have a vinyl cutter and i do.

for the other logos i might do but dont know for sure

knee.jpg

lowerleg.jpg

did abit more work today before it rained....so the lower leg is done and time to mould it

Wow amazing work Link, though I can almost expect seeing eye candy when I look at a thread of your work. Keep it up mate!

- Adulese

Awesome Armor dude ive tried to do the ODST helmet and fail many times so i just stopped trying.
got any tips that would help me?
thanks

they should call you mclovin , cause thats some smooth pimp'n (i mean pep'n) seriously you got some skills , and i keep getting surprised with you, first its one awesome thing , than another , and then well,, you do it again . props dude , keep "git'n 'r'dun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back