My Odst Helmet And Armor Update On Pg 13 Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! a wonderful job once again link. I might be interested in a visor when you've finished them.

Mind if I ask how you use Apoxie Sculpt? It's so sticky and I just can't do anything with it except ruining the piece I'm working on :p

(Praise for a tutorial :D)

are you useing water with it? thats a big key item plus it helps to smooth everything out

theres no ratio for the water just throw some water on it and smooth it out.......i guess i need to take some pics of it somehow to show you

wait is the stuff you use is like the stuff called "green stuff" by a miniature table top company (forgot the name but i have tones of stuff by them)

There is also a solution that the apoxie sculpt people sell that helps with smoothing. Just squirt it on and smooth. You can also put it on your fingers when mixing a and b so you dont get sticky fingers. Water works well to and its free.

Spartan 051 said:
wait is the stuff you use is like the stuff called "green stuff" by a miniature table top company (forgot the name but i have tones of stuff by them)
Game-workshop make green stuff. I used it a little on my spase helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that ODST Helmet is truly a spectacular work of art! I really can't tell where there are any lines! The shape is extremely smooth!

~ Muzzled and Muffled - The Modeler

Spartan 051 said:
apoxie_sculpt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Green stuff comes in a smaller packet, and its better used on miniatures. the stuff lastspartan posted looks like the way to go.

Link, as usual I love the new piece. Your pistol and frags really make my display of MC stuff pop at home, I love 'em. You know I'll be hitting you up for one of these when the time comes. You really turned me on to scratch building. I've been cannibalizing everything in the house lol. Saw this a few days ago, had to come back and tell you what a good job you did though.

Cheers,
Kensai

Sweet. Now if somebody created a Gravity Hammer Pdo file, I will download every single Weta File on this post. Remake, anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back