My Pep Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonid

Hi, I discovered Pepakura there is a few time, and I began to create any armors and equipments. I have no pictures for the moment but I'll take photos soon. I essentially work on the ODST armor and their equipments (BR rifle, SMG etc).
I did any pep models, and i'm lookin for the best way to do a good solid model.
I'll post pictures of my work soon, ciao

Welcome to the 405th Leonid!

ODST, hey? Ready in time for Halo 3: ODST's release? That would be sweet! I reckon there's a few people here with that in mind!

Here's a good thread to check out : http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2234
It tells you exactly what to do after you've finished all your pepakura.

Hope you can get some pictures up soon!

Hi, thanks for your help. I'll try to share any picture of my project as often as possible.
Thanks again.

Hooray, another ODST glad you joined us.

welcome to the 405th.

if you need any help their is a question and answers team and the members are always helpfull here.

Hope you have fun here

Thanks for your reception (I hope it's the good word), I have only one question (for the moment). Does the way that there is in the link (that FemaleSpartan gave me) is the same way to create the armor that we can see in the last E-zine of the 405th ? (I hope you'll can understand me, as I can't practice english language quite often it's a little bit difficult for me to speak).

do you mean do you create armor the same way? then yes all pep armor is resined inside and out, the inside you add fiberglass cloth, then bondo it, prime it, sand it, paint it add a visor (if it is a helmet) and your done. also want to add padding to the inside. and dont worry about your english, i see you live in france and their is a member on here who speaks it and even converted the wiki to french if i am correct.

Ok so I'll try to do like FemaleSpartan and you told me to do. (What I would like to do is an armor as real as the armor we can see at the page 15 and 16 of the last E-zine of 405th SOURCE). Thanks again for your help and I keep you informed.

Oh and I have a lil question, how could I do the visor of the ODST helmet ? It looks very difficult to do.

the odst visor is tricky. for the best accuracy you would ned to vac form them and it is probably the easiest way also.this requires a vacuum former. i am currently building one to make ODST visors and it shouldnt take long for me to start making them.

Hi, I have a question : does somebody have a good pep file to do a SMG (with the silencious), thanks

PS : I'll post any picture of my work tomorow

their are no pep files of the silenced smg, their is one in the works. but we do have blue prints of it thanks to Xtreme Tactics. Blue Prints would be if you wanted wood or maybe even cardboard version.

edit-fixed my mega spelling fails

Hi, I did the knee and the biceps of my armor, I did a MA5C, but I'll do the ODST helmet again (it was done but it was not a good quality). I'm waiting for a friend give me back my wire to transfer pictures from my telephone to my computer.

sounds like you are off to a good start, try and get some pictures up soon, WIP threads with no pics normally don't last long.

your folds look really nice, but did you use tape? that is a no no it won't keep together once resin hits it. other than that it looks Great keep up the good work.

Yes I used tape, but how can I do differently ?
And thanks for your compliments

PS what means "no no"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back