ojrtega

HPIM3057.jpg

HPIM3056.jpg

HPIM3055.jpg

HPIM3058.jpg

and final t bagg

ya i need work on t baggin

ojrtega said:
thanks any comments appreciated also im thinking of making a few more suits of these for fun

omg thats better than mine (y) (y) you rule dude and .... was that visor an isperation of mine i mean suggestion of mine :D :D ... anyway it looks awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have to give credit to ecose for the visor mac attack for the help on the basics and ummm i guess no one else because the rest you got mad at me for being a noob a asking noobish questions haha jk thanks all.

ojrtega said:
yes i have to give credit to ecose for the visor mac attack for the help on the basics and ummm i guess no one else because the rest you got mad at me for being a noob a asking noobish questions haha jk thanks all.

jk about credit you didnt have to do that but remember most of the people here are noobs so dont feel bad...... srry but here is a tip on assault rifle you see the cornered edge of the tip make it more triangular to make it more realistic

Last edited by a moderator:
i wasnt trying to make it very realistic it was a rush and took me about 45 minutes to make

i may fix it later though

You know, I like the look. It's almost....like a cell shaded version of the suit, come real life.

I'm not sure if that was your intention or not, but you've given me some ideas. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back