My Pepakura 1 & 1/2 week project

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE! Friday, Sept 21 AND Saturday,Sept 22
forgot to update, well im to tired to go outside and take pictures, just got home.
but EVERYTHING is resin'ed
and EVERYTHING but the codpiece(crotch piece) is fiberglassed, gonna get that done in the morning and primer everything tomorrow.
ill make sure to have pictures tomorrow.

UPDATE! Sunday, Sept 23 (its not the 24th till i go to sleep lol)
EVERYTHING RESIN'ED
EVERYTHING FIBERGLASSED
90% Primer'ed, going to the 24hr wal-mart a few streets over in a sec to get more. About an hour after i finish the primer ill start painting it!!!
279850282.jpg

279850290.jpg

im SOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

did you get your visor yet? and how about strapping these in place? did you test fit the forearms, and chest piece? lol looks great tho :) good luck gettin it all together by tommorow night! ,, oh snapz, ,, tomorrow is also the season premier of Heroes 2nd season!! :D

uhg i know....im gonna miss heroes cause im working the release at gamestop from 9:30pm-12:00am...
luckily my best friend has tivo!

my visor is sitting here beside me, gonna install it in the morning.
i already bought straps and know how its gonna attach to my "under armor" (black dickies pants and a polyester light jacket....im cheap lol)
i have my LED's ready to install
im gonna put fans in it if i can find the right ribbed tubing i need in the morning

dannifood4less said:
did you get your visor yet? and how about strapping these in place? did you test fit the forearms, and chest piece? lol looks great tho :) good luck gettin it all together by tommorow night! ,, oh snapz, ,, tomorrow is also the season premier of Heroes 2nd season!! :D

yea....Heroes picked the WORST night to come back on the air when at least 20% of the people who watch it will be waiting in line for Halo 3 lol

Good Job on the armor it looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is great!

You'll for sure be able to get it done by the release.

Fastest pepakura project i've ever seen.

oh god im tired......
but EVERYTHINGS PAINTED!!!!!!!
id post pictures but.....zzzzzz.....zzzzzzz
my bed is closer than my camera....
night, ill post pics when i wake up

awesome you got a lot done in a short period of time :)

can't wait to see the pics of the painted armor

great work, for the tubing I used tubing from a car engine dress up kit (cheap tubing that encloses your lines and cables in your engine that looks and works perfectly for the helm)

**EDIT** GOD i wish i had a 24 hour walmart, that would be awesome.. cause i work afternoons, night is the only time I can do stuff like this, unless its my day off :p

i think hes playing us, he really did this months ago, and is posting pics right before the release to make it more suspenceful. :) lol j/k
seriously tho, you motivated me to get my project moving faster, at my pace, ill be lucky to finish before haloween (i hope i do too, cuz i can win 100 bucks at my work, for best costume) the suit will pretty much pay for it self if i win.
*back on topic*
you work so damn fast, glad to see you made it, cant wait to see your finished pics! you went for the master chief green/olive?

You are a pep freak man. With how fast you went I don't think a video tape of you has to be fast forwarded to shorten the video. Absolutely sick dude. Now all you need is to join a road construction team and maybe this country would get somewhere.

hey hey everyone i DID finish the suit on time, but BARELY.....
the epoxy on the codpiece didnt dry fast enough so i had a rubber band holding one side together....
but damn did i look good!!!!

thanks everyone for giving me the motivation to finish it on time, it really came down to last minute, i had to leave at 9:15 to get to gamestop, and i finished the suit at 9:07

pics :]

280068649.jpg

280068558.jpg

ill post more when i get the pictures from everyone else's cameras that also works with me at gamestop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back