My Project: Spartan Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou very much, but my pepping isn't perfect. All my pieces are covered in grubby marks and a lot of the edges aren't perfect. Anyway, the chest isn't even a hidef piece. For reference, I use a steel ruler, the blunt side of a precision knife and a little bottle of wood glue for my peps.

104510098.jpg

I'd started smoothing the right forearm when I decided that it would be a good idea to finish my helmet and a handplate first. I'm going to mould a handplate using some free silicone I got, to practice using silicone on something small, and then I'm going to mould my CQX helmet.
th_HPIM3520.png

I've managed to get almost all the details I want onto the helmet, I just need to smooth all the surfaces and prime it after this.
th_HPIM3512.png th_HPIM3513.png

I've also pepped Halogodess's female belt and the female greave from Reach, but I don't know if I'm going to use them or not.
th_HPIM3519.png th_HPIM3518.png

Also, the weather here hasn't been particularly warm; we've had about a foot of snow over the past few weeks and all exposed water has frozen.
th_HPIM3504.jpg th_HPIM3514.jpg
th_HPIM3507.jpg th_HPIM3505.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates over Christmas.

This is my own helmet, the Commando helmet without the radio thing. I've pepped it, given it a cot of resin, rondo'd it twice and just put some primer on it.

th_HPIM3528.pngth_HPIM3527.pngth_HPIM3529.png
th_HPIM3526.pngth_HPIM3525.png

If all goes to plan, I'll mould this one before the Rogue instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back