my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OGM OG MOGM OG MOGM OGMOGM OGM . THAT IS FREAKIN CRAZY AWESOME. NICE WORK.!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

Chuck-126 said:
My apologies if you've already answered this, but what did you end up using for the visor?

i used a slightly transparent visor tinting sheet, because its dark in the helmet you cant see in but because its light outside you can see out! ;-) its awsome

Last edited by a moderator:
yes yes, veddy goot. just a lil CC here, but the chest piece is to small. I've seen it on many suits and it anoys me some.

Maybe making the chest go farther down and the belt come farther up, that would make it look better.

I need to get started on my armor again! I only have the helmet and two feet! I was going to practice some fiberglass on thigh... but my mom gave my brother the stuff thinking it was my dad's stuff. So now it is about an hour and 45 minute drive away from me at our cabin :cry1:

I lot better than my first pepakura. My first pepakura helmet turned out really bad, mainly i think cause i tried to "edit" the pepakura pieces. That and it was monster sized on my head. :eek So, ill have to redo the entire thing. But nice job on your armor so far.

Maybe it's just because this is the first picture of it close up, but it looks a little plain to me.

If I were you I'd at least show some indication of the details that are missing in the Pepakura model... the patterns on the gauntlets, the details on the chestpiece, etc. Maybe just some black paint outlines to show the missing design elements might help.

It looks great by all means, but overall it's starting to look too uniform.... no pun intended.

Nice job on the BR byt he way... that happened fast!

It's pretty dirty though, maybe you should wash it. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back