my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
Maybe it's just because this is the first picture of it close up, but it looks a little plain to me.

If I were you I'd at least show some indication of the details that are missing in the Pepakura model... the patterns on the gauntlets, the details on the chestpiece, etc. Maybe just some black paint outlines to show the missing design elements might help.

It looks great by all means, but overall it's starting to look too uniform.... no pun intended.

Nice job on the BR byt he way... that happened fast!

It's pretty dirty though, maybe you should wash it. ;-)

thanx sean i thought you were starting to hate me! lol, i want to find some sort of rubber for the vents on the chin, but firs im going to finnish the armour and the go back and put the detail in.......

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx sean i thought you were starting to hate me! lol

Nah, just mandatory hazing! ;-)

I appreciate the work that you're doing here, and you're making serious headway with all the pepakura stuff. Keep up the good work!

Sean Bradley said:

I appreciate the work that you're doing here, and you're making serious headway with all the pepakura stuff. Keep up the good work!

thanx ;-) i feel a LOT better now :p

Sean Bradley said:

hmmm Sean do you mean hazing or hating?

Hazing, you know, an initiation.

If you haven't noticed, some of the ol salts here joke around a bit. But the progress you have been making has really changed my understanding of you though. It's tough when a new group of recruits come through all at once to recognize who's serious and who just wants some attention.

You're serious, and have demonstarted that you're quite capable.

Sorry if it took me a while to figure that out.

Nuf' said? ;-)

yeah ive made some progress on the right leg (finnished all of it) but i have to re-do the shoe and it needs more fiberglassing on the thigh because it crumples :$ops: and i have to find a way other than velcro to keep the armour held in place......

your armor is turning out waaayyy better than mine is. So far, lol. I hope i can pull this mache thing off. But good luck with your armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back