MY REACH ARMOR PROGRESS

Rei 0793

From the beginning in the Halo world it was a dream to have an armor and now with the knowledge in the world of cosplay and a 3D printer I can fulfill that and that is how I show the anace that I have achieved so far and also accept constructive criticism to improve this same. enjoy it.
PROYECT ARMOR.png

In this case i decided For scout helmet, is a pretty helmet For me and in a Scarlet color is the Best choise, For My printer i was to cut the model in 6 pieces, sand to much was a Challenge but it works, on internet i Saw many ways to patch up the helmet, automóvile paste, wood, etc. But the one that i choose is Gesso, was new For me to use it, but was easy an cheap, then aply primer and the Best color, i recomend to use a paint pistol, electric was My method and is a good one, the aply is uniform ando clear, i love the results, the next step are the black color, attachments and the visor
IMG_20230301_125719975_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230221_155929_444.jpg
IMG_20221212_095011366.jpg

Its hard to believe this is a first build cause its looking really good. Nice work, also have you figured out how you are gona wear it? and what filament are you using?

Its hard to believe this is a first build cause its looking really good. Nice work, also have you figured out how you are gona wear it? and what filament are you using?
For me also is increible the results that can be posible, thx, i cant understand what you mean, which armor, or internal, the filament that i use was GST3D is cheap but the finishes are good

The armor looks good and I don't have a problem putting it on, maybe I made the chest a bit wide so the helmet doesn't have much mobility to the sides without having to hit the armor, as well as I can't flip it down haha.

Another thing that I realized is that when holding the assault rifle it gets in the way with my arm and I don't know if this is normal due to the armor itself, I suppose I'll use pistols for the time being, it's my first armor so anyway mistakes will be learned

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-09 at 6.37.45 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-09 at 6.37.45 PM (1).jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 89
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-09 at 6.37.45 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-09 at 6.37.45 PM.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 69
This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back