Great find!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
*drools uncontrollably!!!*

OMG that is EPIC!!!

can't wait to see this come to life!!

Great find!

-Pony

thanks dude! ive already pepped my recon helm. once i get to the final bondoeing im gonna add those details, who knows maybe once i cast it the first 2 or 3 will go out to some "special" people!

Last edited by a moderator:
ACDCrockr209 said:
*coughs*Am I one of those 'special' people*coughs* *cough for reals this time!!!!*

-Pony

well, once im done im gonna try to ship some out. i THINK ill give you one. when im done ill let u know send me ur adress and there u go!

That is a pretty damn sweet recon helmet. I especially like the back and the little addition to the one top side of the helmet. But I'm still not crazy about the visor area. I never was for some reason. From side view it just looks too flat. :p

And by the way.....am I special? LOL

Well, halogoddess dur your very special! and pony u 2. i will give you both a pull of the recon helmet. and you 2 might be the only onez!

IroniumCostuming said:
Well, halogoddess dur your very special! and pony u 2. i will give you both a pull of the recon helmet. and you 2 might be the only onez!

Awww........thank you sugar dumplin'! teehee LOL :D

oh noes! i want one!!! im special right?!?!?!? please tell me im special!!! PLEASE!!!!

ok now really, this helmet is amazing! I would love a pull, but hey its up to you... but this is an epic helmet, cant wait to see your progress on this. i guess if you dont make enough copies or dont feel like it... ill have to make my own.(once i stop drooling and find my lower jaw)

You my friend have just made me like recon!!!! that looks so, Bad***!!!!!!!!! dude~!!! lol g2g change my pants! :lol

IroniumCostuming said:
I was on my deviant art page and saw something epic!

im gonna be using this for my odst recon helmet. and hey its gonna be leets helmet, he always customizes stuff!

[attachment=11975:Recon_Helmet_Redesign_Low_Poly_by_MikeJensen.jpg]

I know im not special,but i would give away the 3 helmet im working on right now to make one of that design...

Thats Awesome IC! :)

Could you please edit one with the only the light part on the top left and i'll try pepping it please? :)

Hoho! well i found a higher def pic of the more detailed parts of the helm

[attachment=11996:Recon_Helmet_Sculpt_by_MikeJensen.jpg]

thanks to that angle you cant see the light, but its gonna be there!

lol, this isnt gonna be very easy but not very hard either.

\pony and halogoddess will be recieving a pull of the helm. anyone else who wishes to recieve a pull is to pm me K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back