My Rogue And C.q.b. Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its because in-game the helmets cheek area looks fat-ish. but i like it in and out of game i think its a great helmet. good work as i have already stated.

I have been working on my torso in the background behind my helmet, I just haven't taken any photos of it so here's one to hold you over for a bit.

0106090019.jpg

I should have this done, hopefully, this week and start with the resin stage. I'm also going to be bondoing my right forearm preparing it for painting soon. I'll keep you updated. Thanks and enjoy! :D

You are a great example for what i stated in another thread, you guys make me feel slow. Great work and obviously i am watching this thread to see the completed armor.

aaah jessmon I feel like you are going to be done everything before I even get started on the resin part of my helmet. :p

Wow...... o_O The torso was a huge hurdle... and I have now completed it. I'll be resining today and I'll post pictures of that too. Hope you like it!

0110091526.jpg

0110091526a.jpg

0110091526b.jpg

Jessmo said:
Wow...... o_O The torso was a huge hurdle... and I have now completed it. I'll be resining today and I'll post pictures of that too. Hope you like it!

Ugh, I know what you mean about huge hurdle. . . I'm working on my torso now, I believe it's the same one you did. I'm not getting very far very fast either. Such tiny pieces!! Haha, well, the torso looks great!! Congrats on getting it done!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow man, that armour is looking AWESOME ! good job on the rogue helmet paint job too. can't wait to see it when its all finished, its gonna look so badass. lol makes me want to start work on my recon (i'm holding off on it till university is out for the summer)

keep up the awesome work :D

Man, this definately does not belong in the noob section. lol.
Great work.
I Also noticed the EOD helmet in the background of one of the pics, any chance you could PM me with some pointers on putting it together? I've met with pure frustration so far. (and, yea, i've read tuts, i just get easily frustrated :mad: lol)

Here's a little progress on putting resin on my torso and the first of using body filler on my forearm to smooth it out. Enjoy as always!

0111091606.jpg

0111091606a.jpg

0111091558a.jpg

0111091558b.jpg

jeez.. you are going way too fast :p
Anyway keep it up, Hope to see you and your helmet in person real soon.

Here's a progress picture showing where the helmet sits on my head. I just padded it. Hope it looks right?!?

0113091440.jpg

Edit: Figured I'd take a picture of my armor as a whole too! :D

0113091519.jpg

I'm not sure whether it sits right or not, it's look amazing though. I can't wait to get started resining mine :D However, I'm sitll being frustrated with this torso piece. I put some update photos in my thread. Anyway, your stuff is looking awesome! Kepp up the good work! And make sure Justin is working on his haha

C 4468 said:
very nice and is that traced rouge in your sig your picture? cause it i bungie favorites

A friend of mine drew it for me to use as my signature. His name is Baconmaster6969 on the forums.

C 4468 said:
very nice and is that traced rouge in your sig your picture? cause it i bungie favorites
it's not traced, i used it as a refrence from the bungie favs. it was a sick looking picture so i drew it.
since "rogue is better etc"
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back