My school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropicana

My school is a dictatorship. Literally.

What the principle says, goes. We have no say in it, nothing we can do. Almost all the teachers are douchebags and pack so much homework on us we don't have any time to work for other classes. Just today I went to my vice principle and asked to be taken out of one class because it is way too intense (4-5 essays a week) and he just told me to do my work and get back to class. He continued on to say it was all my fault.

Well...that's the end of my rant. Is it just my school or is all schools like this?

the only thing my school has bad is that dress code policy is annoying. our vice principle is like a frikin petifile to the girls and they barely do anything about the jerks who pic on us. so we usualy take matters into our own hands and fight back. but that sucks dude :( what do your parents say?

i would suggest not going back to class until he agrees to change your schedule. bring attention to it. get your parents to have a nice long discussion about it with him. or better yet, just give me his phone number and ill have a nice chat with him...

I'm homeschooled online with teachers and all just like any old public school, but online, I can wear whatever I want to school, pajamas, t shirt, I can eat anything for lunch, and I can wake up anytime just as long as I turn my homework in when it's due, which is 11:59 at night or else it gets failed...

I love school.

I meet plenty of Hot chix at get togethers that school has, really I'm not a ladies man, so meeting women right now in my life really isnt important to me. But Yes I do have friends at this school.

AoBfrost said:
I meet plenty of Hot chix at get togethers that school has, really I'm not a ladies man, so meeting women right now in my life really isnt important to me. But Yes I do have friends at this school.
same. except the homeschooling part :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
oh, ok

my school is like the opposite. the principal is the collest dude EVER and he takes students to lunch at sonic sometimes in his BMW, also the teachers are more like tutors in the way that their more your friend than teacher, if a teacher assigns something, and no1 wants to do it, they'll cancel the assignment. we can eat, drink, sleep, and txt in class. our grades are our responsibility, if we dont take it seriously, they kick us out. im a Junior, and i only have 5 classes a day (2 free classes where i can do whatever i want, even leave, or wander the halls) its a completely open campus all day long. Halo CE is installed on all the computers and there is always a LAN party going on (during lunch or before/after school) also the only internet blocks are on pron, myspace and other rated R stuff, youtube, email, and everything else like that is open for us, and there are no keyloggers on the computers, we have a portable laptop station, that teacher wheel to classes instead of going to the PC lab, they hook up to the free campus highspeed wireless. All this is possible because is a nerd school, of only 100 students per grade (10th 11th and 12th) and were all 3.5 and better students. all the Admin accounts are also activly hacked, so we can host files for DL on the school FTP site and stuff like that, 50% of the computers in our school have open C drives, so we can DL games, there is an active WoW club, Halo club, and Starcraft club.

EDIT: Depending on the teacher in my free classes i can sit in on another class and learn something else off the books. (without the homework or classwork, just listen or leave)

Xavier said:
my school is like the opposite. the principal is the collest dude EVER and he takes students to lunch at sonic sometimes in his BMW

My school sucks all of the sudden.

Wow. My school is ok. I wish I could principal it, everyone would go. :cool:

And seriously dude, I'd recommend talking to your parents about switching schools.

Ares said:
Wow. My school is ok. I wish I could principal it, everyone would go. :cool:

And seriously dude, I'd recommend talking to your parents about switching schools.
you mean parents?

my school is cool, there are fights from time to time but thats about it. not much homework, and most of the teachers are cool with what we do.

Talk to the parents and/or PTA about it if your administrators are really that stubborn. You should have counsellors, right? If you talk to them it might also give you insight as to how the staff feels. Hang in there buddy, just about every adult I speak to say that high school felt like the toughest time of their life. Not that it actually was the most difficult time of their life but they didn't know how to handle things back then. I think I kinda get what they're talking about, too :p

My own school has some pretty awesome teachers, mostly people who have already made their fortune and just love to teach, and then there's ones which seem to hate kids and I have to wonder why they stay teachers anyway. The staff and admin generally are receptive but I don't know, maybe that's because my school is in the side of the city which doesn't have such a good reputation. Considering most of the teachers have been at the school for at least a decade, you really do have to be committed to the job to keep teaching at a school where most of the kids hate being in classes and either act out or skip most of the time. To give you an idea of how many un-motivated peers are in my school, I was talking to my English teacher who teaches classes from Gr8 remedial to senior accelerated and apparently the majority of the kids are just literate enough to get through life but wouldn't be able to handle most novels written for adults; they just wouldn't have the grasp of vocabulary since they never felt inclined to read.

Wow all your guy's schools are awesome. I think I'm just gonna quit my crappy dictatorship school and do my HS on ICS.

Does anyone have any experience with ICS? My GF is doing it but I wanna know more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back