My second piece of armor build. Still pretty new to this. How do I add to my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard Gold

I do beleive that is the mask evil Ted used in his visor tutorial build, and was also featured in a punished props video, and even in ace cosplay mysterio video! I reccomend checking out that evil red one, because I think there was some sort of con to it. I cant remember but it May have been that fingerprints get on it easily, or the mirror finish is really delicate, and they discuss on how they fixed it

I do beleive that is the mask evil Ted used in his visor tutorial build, and was also featured in a punished props video, and even in ace cosplay mysterio video! I reccomend checking out that evil red one, because I think there was some sort of con to it. I cant remember but it May have been that fingerprints get on it easily, or the mirror finish is really delicate, and they discuss on how they fixed it
It is pretty delicate but I don't mind because I'm going to find some way to add a scratched up effect. So it looks a little more Emiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back