amancue

here's the start of my space marine in several wips

6l8ozgg6k6u783qmscigrl77i814pp-full.jpg

al7wdrko8jkyn573zkw80mntfder4s-full.jpg

97h2h5vsmuspopexyzji1fdvlxqf4g-full.jpg

0q3s9bb2ep89yb6q5qcpnx2tz8ammv-full.jpg

so tell me what you think so far

HARR 18 said:
Good peping so far... so one is a leg and the other is a...a...Looks like a Realy strange british hat...

one is the left shin the other is a unfinished helmet,..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironium yeah thats me,.. In my RE: Centurion, had a photographer do a photoshoot @ DC'09

yeah I can Imagine it too Vagabond

thanks for the words of encouragement,. I also thought I should make my own progress sig banner to reflect that im working on a SM

I dont know,..either something DIY,... or something Dark colored like the Iron Hands

I noticed from your thread your in central Fl... you going to megacon in your SM?

Not sure yet, I have a lot going on right now and I'm not sure when I will finish. Right now it's holiday time and money is short.

oh believe me I understand that one... thats why I havnt done more then pep the stuff... well look forward to seeing more of your progress

amancue said:
oh believe me I understand that one... thats why I havnt done more then pep the stuff... well look forward to seeing more of your progress

I just glassed the shoulder area on my chest and so far it's turning out to be a total failure! I love Samuray's Files... I swear by them... but I think the chest is not going to work the way we are used to here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his files to... though I was thinking of using the MKVII helmet and the other style chest..kind of a mix and match

hmm assembling the arms and the forearm piece is about right in length but man my arm swims inside of there,. I know the space marines are supposed to be the best of the geneseed but yeesh,. havnt decided if Im gonna narrow it,.. or just fill it w/ greatstuff once done fiber'ing and then carve out room for my arm

so my most recent update is the modeling of my Tech Marine Helmet

this is an early shot of the model I'm making

wmciligp8b5axxdgen3zooohdtqwlk-full.jpg

icv617v0q7rsb3zri1bmesf8h8m2ly-full.jpg

lbnxkgviheju7woxhex3ynkjxarkk6-full.jpg

I still have to tweak and smooth a lot of the front section and model the TM Tertiary Optics

if any kind soul wants to unfold this when I'm done give me a buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back