My Space Marine Build Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definately be watching this topic. I love how everything has come out so far, the scaling seems pretty perfect for you, and as for the smoothing, I think it gives a more grungy look akin to a SM.

Keep up the great work! :cool

still deliberating on backpack claw, once I can figure out how to do it

I am doing the plasma cutter that attaches to the pack, and the Tech Marine Helmet,

Shins,trim,logos,.. and my other weapon will be the gear axe so ww/ or w/o the arm

it'll be obvious what I am

If you'll be doing claws for the backpack, you'd be best off making most of it out of plastic piping, like guttering, and then doing the claw 'head' in pep. You've probably already considered this already, but w/e, disregard this post. Really looking forward to the outcome of this build, dude.

minor update

this is the prospective paint scheme

6bishp25fw73atjd1q5njp4jgte7sb-full.jpg

after finals are over next week hopefully things will start progressing a lot faster

here are my shins finally completed them now just to build the boots and I'll pretty much the whole suit built, except for the backpack

30995_10150187907970045_841050044_12361270_4915496_n.jpg

now just to finally decide how and if I'm gonna do the Robotic Arm on the pack or stick w/ the Standard Trooper pack

What scale did you used for Nintnedude's Chest? It's set to 500 but my scaling is coming out at around 580.

Second what Nerf Gun did you use as your base? Do you have a WIP on that?

chwbcc said:
What scale did you used for Nintnedude's Chest? It's set to 500 but my scaling is coming out at around 580.

Second what Nerf Gun did you use as your base? Do you have a WIP on that?

I believe I used the modifed chest judge posted,.. I edited to remove the abdomen but didnt feel like re-unfolding,.. let me check its scaling

Height 502mm

Width 480mm

depth 521mm

scale 9.721643

and NERF CS-6 Recon, and

not really sorry :( I did it in the span of an afternoon

I based it off some images I saw elsewhere on the net of people modding recons to bolt pistols

and I went a step further and used to dremel to grind off all the nerf logos and stuff inlaid in the model

as far as building materials I used Plasticard I picked up from a local office supply store $2.50 for a big sheet

if you need any more info on it I'll spam more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I find this modified chest by judge? Ive heard of it a lot and searched but Ive only seen 2 different chests plus the Grey Knight's. And I am liking that Nerf Gun...

unsc_marine said:
Where can I find this modified chest by judge? Ive heard of it a lot and searched but Ive only seen 2 different chests plus the Grey Knight's. And I am liking that Nerf Gun...

I cant remember where I found it now, but I put it on my 4Shared

SMChest Letter Flapped.pdo

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a picture of my chainswords progress
37430_10150220355095045_841050044_13269407_5805313_n.jpg

I just primed it and put in the handle gonna fix up a few more things then put in the teeth and paint it

only 2 came thru but thier damn sweet, so did you ever make a mold of the techmarine helmet of mine[
QUOTE=brashsculptor;425548]Hey Amancue,
Niall suggested I send you these pics. Hope you like em.
ATTACH]
ATTACH]
ATTACH]
newpics083.jpg

newpics099.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back