my start of the needler

Status
Not open for further replies.
to make it look more original you could leave out a couple of needles and have holes where they should be :Steve:

nice job man, that looks tight, the other guys, already posted my thoughts (looks like the angles off a little, needs to tilt more towards the barrel, needs a handle) i like damiens idea about the missing needles. Anyway awesome work, post more pics, how big is it??

You should lightly spray paint the needles, so they have the green/ pink glow effect, like the halo one needles. (just play the game to see, they look better. lol)

the needler is not finshed i know its needs a handle and when the lights turn on it glows (the needles)

I've been slowly making my way through the archives here, and had yet to see this. I'm not surprised how well it's coming along considering who the maker is. I'm impressed none the less, and definitely anxious to see the competed piece as well as some night time photos. :hyper:

dude no you should keep the clear crystals and put leds under them, try and fiind pink but you might not be able to find that, so maybe use like thin pink plastic around the LED and that would be tight!!

The main upper and lower sections are too long IMO

Otherwise it is awesome so far!

BTW If you need a First person zoomed out view of it I could get it for ya :)

xalener said:
You should lightly spray paint the needles green, so they have the green outside/ pink inside glow effect, like the halo one needles. (just play the game to see, they look better. lol)

WHEN I SAID THAT, I WAS SERIOUS!!!

:mrgreen:
Anyway, You could drill holes lengthwise in the needles, so they look like the light source is inside the needle, not under it.
I think that would look cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back