My Xbox 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN-033 said:
yea i put a clear coat on it and those are not my goggles i have a pair of spy goggles those are roomates sisters lawl yea i did it cause i wanted to try it i dont have the money to buy another one and i just went for it you can find pretty much anything to replace in the 360 unless you snap circut board magicly haha! i might buy another case and do one more if i get some more money together i thought it was pretty fun.

im with you i want to cut another case cutting the crimson omen was fun to do

How did you solve painting the faceplate

Last edited by a moderator:
i used painters tape for most of it and exacto knife i tried painting inner ring peice on another faceplate but turned out like crap so i just skipped it on the final one.

SPARTAN-033 said:
i used painters tape for most of it and exacto knife i tried painting inner ring peice on another faceplate but turned out like crap so i just skipped it on the final one.
So how exactly did you do teh controllers? (is tempted to paint one of his Gamecube controllers)

Last edited by a moderator:
all i did for controllers is take them apart with a torx 8 screwdriver and then sand them and put primer on them then one sometimes two color coats then a final gloss coat on them

That looks hot... literally. Like, it looks like fire. I'm guessing that was your intention. The only thing is, I wouldn't have painted the controllers in different colors and I wouldn't have painted the buttons. I love the console though, that's freakin' sweet!

i was just gonna paint my 360 until it stopped reading disks :( but its all good. my moms gonna buy our family an elite for an early christmas present. :)

I was just gunna Mod my controller to the colors of the MC Xbox 360 then do the same to my xbox. Can you say cheap way to show my love to halo!!!!!! :D

well all the controllers are not mine there friends that wouldent shut up and wanted one but thanks im thinking about getting anouther one to do cause its pretty fun but that design is not that good kinda rubbed on the fan it started to make noises and i pried it up and now its perfect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back