MY XBOX!!!! UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
yes i STILL have not gotten a working xbox.

STILL have not played halo 3 (on my xbox thanks jonathan)

and yes i found the meaning of Microsoft

dictionary: Microsoft

The area surrounding Bill Gates crotch..

i know im mad please don't lock this topic

also guess what i asked for christmas? x360 games, where's my xbox? Getting repaired...This christmas will suck
not to mention i'm the youngest child in my family and this christmas it's going to be Me , my mom and my dad. isn't that SPECTACTULAR! :oops: :mad:

Well, dude that sucks. But at the same time, you should be glad you're with your parents. There's a lot of kids out there who don't even have a family. But yeah, microsoft should really speed up the repair proccess.

What's wrong with spending Christmas with your mom and dad? Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about your situation regarding your Xbox 360. I've lost three 360s to the RRODs. I have had an EBgames warrenty every single time so I got a brand new one and I didn't have to wait at all.

i think hes saying all his older sibling have flewn the coop and its gunna be a lonely xmas

I helped someone with their xbox problem, I know microsoft's big wig emails, worked for my friends 360, and someone on the forums I forgot....

my repair process took a week. thats after me sending it in (the box took a week to get here)

just another benefit of living in texas i guess. i hope your box gets fixed soon.

UPDATE HERE!

got a email from the good people at microsoft

here it is

We are happy to share with you that your service request is completed and your Xbox console is now ready for return shipment. We will e-mail you again with the shipment tracking information when your Xbox console has been shipped.

I've never prayed for christmas presents or anything vein before but, i'm praying now
here something that depressed me
This is basicly me...

Last edited by a moderator:
this topic disappoints m,e you guys are praying for a toy and my friend is dying, i put that in a topic called please pray....this is ridiculous

Thats why I didnt say "i'll pray" like i did for others, because this is an inanimate object, it can be replaced easily if it ever did die for good, but people cant be replaced, once they are gone, thats it, thats why we pray for people, and not for a toy.

thisismadness2 said:
this topic disappoints m,e you guys are praying for a toy and my friend is dying, i put that in a topic called please pray....this is ridiculous

Trust me, I wasn't praying for this. Your friend however has almost all of my attention. I got him into me Church's pray group.

thisismadness2 said:
i am also praying for your friend any updates and yes i'm vein, and what about coming in prayer with anything little or big huh?

i understand where your coming from, today's the day my grandpa died....

but i'll change the topic name if it bothers you...

first and foremost, i want to say that your friend is in my prayers too madness. the worth of a 360 is nothing compared to the worth of a good friend, and i think it's amazing the response the news of his illness has received on this forum, there's a bunch of really great guys here at the 405th. i salute you.

after that i feel kind of guilty saying this, but i'd really like to know how to get my 360 back in time for the holidays and any help is appreciated

and once again, may god be with you and your friend madness. hope he gets better soon, and hopefully he'll be back in time for the holidays ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back