N7 Pep Armour Unfolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

montee916

First off, my apologies for not putting this in the Pep forum but I'm still classed as a Noob (not much of a poster) so can only put it here. Perhaps a mod could shift it across if they'd like?

Anyway, the file I got this from is some of dung0beetle's work, and he has given me the all clear to post this file up. A couple of downers on this file so you know in advance - there are no shins or helmet in it. Also I don't have a lot of practice with the unfolding side of things so parts of it may get kind ugly. With that said though, I'm pretty chuffed with how its turned out.

It's 86 pages in all, with the last two pages being a listing of which pages relate to which parts. The page size is set to A4 and the borders are at a minimum, so there may be some reorganising needed for our Letter-sized using members.

Enjoy! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?h5oo8cj23qeyrbk

The helmet has been unfolded already. I didn't include shins because they have almost no detail at all. The shins are extremely hard to fit to an individual, so I left them out. Good work on the unfold. Nice and organized.

The helmet has been unfolded already. I didn't include shins because they have almost no detail at all. The shins are extremely hard to fit to an individual, so I left them out. Good work on the unfold. Nice and organized.

Cheers mate, and thanks to you for making the file available in the first place. It was a bit of a mission without having done much of this sort of thing before, but I had a lot of fun with unfolding it.

Just wanted to give a quick thanks for unfolding this. Used it on my own project (which is finally done being pep'ed), and it looks awesome! Might try and replace the shoulders for ME3 ones but since there is no ME3 n7 unfolded as of yet, I do appreciate your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back