Naval Pilot (update Starting The Full Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad pics which will be replace soon but here is a teaser for ya.

P4140077.jpg

Ill have a good update tonight if all goes well.

Cheers!

Little better pic from this afternoon Im still sculpting the forearms and starting to design the chest piece.

Excuse the cheesy weapon stance lol.

P4160084.jpg

Cheers!

tyty yeah thats a wally worl special Famas airsoft I have just upgraded it a bit stronger springs holo dot scope and tac rail light and plastidip spray. for $25 it makes a good temp weapon.

The desert BDUs are actually for the marine costume but thay will work for the pilot as well toll I get some more.

Cheers!

ooo...missed the "gun shot" when it was posted...looks great! You're going quick!!
looks like the shoulder fit really nice to...good range of motion?

The range of motion is really good you dont even notive anything is there they are mounted on a set of cheap foam knee pads so really comfy.

Edit: couple of pics just for you LeeKegan I found a way to mould em in silver so I can skip the priming with silver before the battle damage masking and primary paint go on!

P4180087.jpg

P4180088.jpg

P4180089.jpg

They still need a little trimming and cleaning of the lines but it will save a lot of time and if the get scratched just more BD for realisim lol.

Cheers!

Are you painting the molds before you pour in the plastic? I heard that works but never tried. I also tried brush on powders in molds before.
Looks good.

smick6 said:
Are you painting the molds before you pour in the plastic? I heard that works but never tried. I also tried brush on powders in molds before.
Looks good.

Im using the powders brushed into the mould along with a very small amount mixed in with the part A before I mix in part B of the smoothcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back