Need a hand here (WWII tank pep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyoumon

Jr Member
OK, i have dogged 40 different sites, sifted through metric TONS of forum posts, and downloaded countless crud...i still cant find 1...one SINGLE freaking model that would work with my pepakura.

hell I..ME, PERSONALLY would do the unfolding if it could get my hands on a freaking 3D model >_<!!

please...can someone help me?, i dont know where else to go...i need a tank like a panther, tiger, leapord, sherman, ANYTHING out of WWII

First this is'nt the 3D Model section, nor is it the 3D Model Request section. You want help with the model if there is someone that will help you this needed to be posted in the 3D Section under the 3D Model Requests thread not in the General Discussion :endrant:

OK, i have dogged 40 different sites, sifted through metric TONS of forum posts, and downloaded countless crud...i still cant find 1...one SINGLE freaking model that would work with my pepakura.

hell I..ME, PERSONALLY would do the unfolding if it could get my hands on a freaking 3D model >_<!!

please...can someone help me?, i dont know where else to go...i need a tank like a panther, tiger, leapord, sherman, ANYTHING out of WWII

This is a first. And this is NOT the right post for 405th. If you so want a tank, why don't you just search for a scale model. A paper model is entirely useless and lacks detail. If you insist, try this link.
http://cp.c-ij.com/en/index.html

+1 on buying a scale, plastic kit.

People need to remember that Pepakura isn't the end-all, only building method for models/props just because it works well for costumes. Which is why I don't understand people who Pep things like knives or grenades. And now a tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back