Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

useurname123

umm guys, is there any alternative for fiber glass resin?? coz here in my place, its one thing that is hard to find, btw im in philippines lol... ive got fiberglass but ive got no resin.... so if there is alternative please tell me, and i was thinking about some glue and tissue paper which i got from "Art Attack" in tv lol....

and is there any pepakura for brotherhood of steel armor??? i do have a helmet but no power suit,,, at my first post it was helghast armor, but im having a hard time figuring out how to find the full pepakura helmet with full face mask,, coz what i got is the mouth piece.... so if you got some pepakura/pattern/guide for BoS power suit ty

umm guys, is there any alternative for fiber glass resin?? coz here in my place, its one thing that is hard to find, btw im in philippines lol... ive got fiberglass but ive got no resin.... so if there is alternative please tell me, and i was thinking about some glue and tissue paper which i got from "Art Attack" in tv lol....

and is there any pepakura for brotherhood of steel armor??? i do have a helmet but no power suit,,, at my first post it was helghast armor, but im having a hard time figuring out how to find the full pepakura helmet with full face mask,, coz what i got is the mouth piece.... so if you got some pepakura/pattern/guide for BoS power suit ty

For the resin, melted hot glue sticks work as well. Here's the link for that... http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Strengthening and scroll down to the hot glue method. I wouldn't know where to find the brotherhood armor, but I'm sure searching around will find you it. Just stick to it, and good luck with your project!

^thx for the method of hot glue....
at first i thought, "How the hell im gonna melt glue sticks, by just using a glue gun" lol

umm btw how can i open a .3ds file? my pepakura said that it doesnt support this file type... any links on how to open .3ds file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back