Need Grunt data

Status
Not open for further replies.
daystar558 said:
the pepkura peices in general, whether its ver tedious, or just easy pieces to cut and glue.

It takes time, lining up all the surfaces and finding the next piece you want to attatch. I think I spent most of my time cutting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks sweet. where did you get this file? im think once im done with my armor i will make one so it can just chill in my room.

yeah, if you actually complete that, you are God!
it will take every bit of brain you have to make it. nice to see
some pictures then just words :)

+Spartan-K22

support can be provided by shapeing wire. Pipecleaner or hangers. Another idea that could be used is screening from a screen door sort of idea. Thats relativly in expensive and has some strength to it, but would still be moldable.

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, that I never did complete the piece. Spark met with an unfortunate fate one morning shortly before Christmas when our basement flooded thanks to the city power washing the sewers to break up ice damns.

I don't really have the heart to build him again, but it was definitely fun to try.

The biggest issue was the frailty of certain parts of his design.

So, I am going to try something different if someone can teach me how to simplify an model and make a PDO out of a 3DS or do it for me

dun dun dun dun another one bites the dust... and another one down and another one down another one bites the dust!!!

no really sorry to hear abought that....

WEll, I was able to convert the data needed and couldn't really simplify it, so I'm making a 12 inch (30.5 cm) tall grunt, however, I wish I could have figured out how to apply a texture to him,

does anybody know where I can get that file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back