Need help asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjr3

hi today i got all the stuff i need to start making the mark vI helmet i downloaded (going to be my first ever thing made here) so i go to print it out and all that comes out were the numbers -.- so i check and see and the mountain folds and lines etc all have certain colors and i only black ink. so i changed them all to black and i got this like messed up paper of just like ink everywhere lol.

how do i make the dotted lines and everything so they are just fine with my black ink?

please reply as fast as possible i wanted to start on this today

hi today i got all the stuff i need to start making the mark vI helmet i downloaded (going to be my first ever thing made here) so i go to print it out and all that comes out were the numbers -.- so i check and see and the mountain folds and lines etc all have certain colors and i only black ink. so i changed them all to black and i got this like messed up paper of just like ink everywhere lol.

how do i make the dotted lines and everything so they are just fine with my black ink?

please reply as fast as possible i wanted to start on this today

Hi and welcome to the 405th. I'm ventrue and I'll be your guide for today*.

Quite fankly, I didn't really get what you mean. Most files are black and white to begin with, and if one isn't, you can just select black and white printing in your printer dialogue (click "properties", just before the last OK, this is not related to Pepakura Designer).

Please make sure to read through the stickies as well!

*I'm going to be spending the next 8 to 12 hours of today sleeping though, so there's really no need to hurry with anything you may want to tell me ;-)

okay , its working now.

but the problem was when i first started to print out the parts it only showed the numbers and not the lines.

Now for some reason its printing out the lines but in a very light grey color, Thanks

I think I know what you are talking about. Sometimes when I go to Print Preview, the numbers will show up but not the cut lines, tabs etc. I figured it was because the pep file I was printing had 15 pages, I believe, and the more it has, the longer it takes your computer load all of the images correctly before printing. For some reason, it was always only the 1st page tho. Anyways, I decided instead of loading/printing all 15 pages at once, I simply printed pages 1-6 and decided to print the rest after that in small groups. It worked fine. Try it out and let me know if I am on the right track to your problem and if I helped at all.

is there a way to make the outside lines (the lines you cut) a litte darker instead of like this light grey im getting?

Also in your print settings if you get only numbers on a page change your setting from vector to bitmap or vice versa.

i have the same problem with carpathia's files like the fold lines are red and blue but i just want black dots and dashes and i dont know how to change it back

That actually makes it easier to fold it I just don't remember which one is mountain folds and which color is valley folds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back