need help with project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

i need help on a proj. on a David Hunt. some scientist or something. the only thing i can find was someguy who made the alarm clock but not much on him. i need to know 3 things:
biography, science contribution, & perecution. i tried everywhere!!!!!. i asked my teacher if i could switch guys but he said its too late :cautious:
so could someone help me a bit??? please!!??

ya ive trie wki but im not sure if its the right guy... but my mother says to ask my teacher when he ws born... that just might help ALOT. but thanks :D

ask on answers.yahoo.com

if you wait a day, you might get a good answer!

i have done it a billion times. good stuff!

People give stupid responses on yahoo sometimes. Sometimes people ask for good advice, people come on and give them misleading or bad advice.

AoBfrost said:
People give stupid responses on yahoo sometimes. Sometimes people ask for good advice, people come on and give them misleading or bad advice.
i saw that once. anyways i talked to my teacher about it cus my mom was pissed. we printed out the only things we could find on any scienist with the last name "Hunt". he said id have to take a late grade. wich is the stupidest responce to "We can't find ANYTHING ON THE GUY" I have ever heard :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Keep looking on the internet, or else have your parents speak with the teacher.
actuly they're e-mailing him right now. plus my mom is switching me to the same guy as my brother. :cautious:
but anyways my mom just made me cry cus she called me stupid. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back