Need Member Help: Boba Fett Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonefist007

Jr Member
Hi Guys/Gals

Well While im waiting for some cash to mold and Cast My rookie helmet and i work on the rest of my gear. my son came to me and Asked me If i would make him a Boba fett helmet for Christmas. After 3 days of Searching using the Search feature i have yet to come accross the pep file. I see on Google that there is possibly One. And i have been over to the 501st, but As i am not a member, Can't Actually find a pep DL'

Would someone be willing to lend me a hand if you have a pep File of the Boba fett helm could you PM me and maybe email it to me? it would be greatly Appreciated...

Stonefis007 said:
Hi Guys/Gals

Well While im waiting for some cash to mold and Cast My rookie helmet and i work on the rest of my gear. my son came to me and Asked me If i would make him a Boba fett helmet for Christmas. After 3 days of Searching using the Search feature i have yet to come accross the pep file. I see on Google that there is possibly One. And i have been over to the 501st, but As i am not a member, Can't Actually find a pep DL'

Would someone be willing to lend me a hand if you have a pep File of the Boba fett helm could you PM me and maybe email it to me? it would be greatly Appreciated...

I just happen to be making a mandalorian merc cosplay - here ya go: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10497

and here's the guide to assembly:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-cardboard-costume-helmet/

Thanks to WoF for those templates :D

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
DreadMullet said:
Skips Fett Armor all his Fett files can be downloaded over on TheDentedHelmet.com if you are a member.

im surprised that google didnt bring his site up.

Actually Dread it did But I thought he may have been a pay site, and was trying to stem away from paid untill i found Quality. But Thanx Guys I will check all the suggestions And I have the wizzard of Flight templates (awesome BTW) So i will see what I can come up with for My son for xmas. He's REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYY into boba fett. LOL

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this and thanks for all the replies! I've been looking for a pretty long time too. Much appreciated!

Stonefis007 said:
Actually Dread it did But I thought he may have been a pay site, and was trying to stem away from paid untill i found Quality. But Thanx Guys I will check all the suggestions And I have the wizzard of Flight templates (awesome BTW) So i will see what I can come up with for My son for xmas. He's REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYY into boba fett. LOL

Skip usually Charges for his files, but they are way worth it... But in the case of his Mando files he released them free to members of TDH, witch you are going to want to join there anyways if you are doing and type of Bounty hunter costume.

in the link i gave you you can find the links to his threads on TDH that have the download link to the files.

DreadMullet said:
Skip usually Charges for his files, but they are way worth it... But in the case of his Mando files he released them free to members of TDH, witch you are going to want to join there anyways if you are doing and type of Bounty hunter costume.

in the link i gave you you can find the links to his threads on TDH that have the download link to the files.

Thanx Dread,

Eventually I will probrably join TDH, when i do a mand for me. I am just at this moment looking to make a helmet for a gift for my son for his room. he has a Serius boba fett collection And I just recently brought him to the big apple comicon where he met The origional boba and young boba nad Got Autographs and some Figures Signed. thought it would look nice on his mantle. Im gonna work off the WoF Files and see wyhat io come up with while im working on My odst Armor and waiting for some cash so i can make a Cast of my rookie bucket.

And i had a look at his site his work is really good and I see some things on there im gonna buy off him in the way of patterns for some future projects.

FYI I had Joined TDH a while back but never became a full member because i didnt have a Full suit built, but I talk to 501st members at every NY Con and have gottebn to know some they are all great guys and there are many of them on TDh. I think now that i have gotten my feet wet with this rookie Build maybe i'll make something I can be proud to show them.

I owe that all to the guys and the gals here at the 405th, for all the inspiration and guidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back