Need Players For Vidmaster Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anybody need help during next week ill be avaliable add me :AIEX CHIEF if you need a hand with any vidmaster especially the endure (just because its firefight :p)

ill go online after i finish cutting out my recon so maybe 30 mins which achievment are you aiming for?

Im in a game with WRising, we are doing the Halo 3: ODST challenges at the moment. We need two people if you want to get in

if anyone needs a fourth player for any vidmaster challenges im in and yes i have already gotten all of them but im still willing to help others get them my gamertags is jhayes90

yeh sorry guys i only have 2 hours untill i go out of town so i have to finish cutting out my recon and pack my bags so i cant make it but if anyone need help i can do it NEXT WEEK we will help you get recon

i suppose i can stay up a little later an try... i have an appointment in the morning, but it's at 9am so i should get plenty of sleep if we can finish this in an hour.

if i can still get in the party then cool beans, if not, i'll just give up. it will have been 2 failed attempts. ^__^;;

edit: crap never mind... i can't check online without switching over the Ethernet an i forgot you're ahead of me 1 hour so your 11pm was my 10pm which it's already almost your 12am so forget it. never mind. oi... i can never win can i? lulz

Yuki-Kedamono said:
i suppose i can stay up a little later an try... i have an appointment in the morning, but it's at 9am so i should get plenty of sleep if we can finish this in an hour.

if i can still get in the party then cool beans, if not, i'll just give up. it will have been 2 failed attempts. ^__^;;

edit: crap never mind... i can't check online without switching over the Ethernet an i forgot you're ahead of me 1 hour so your 11pm was my 10pm which it's already almost your 12am so forget it. never mind. oi... i can never win can i? lulz

you canjoin our ODST match right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Im online right now. I just need to do the Endure achievement on ODST. If you need help with other achievements, let me know. It is now 9:41PM eastern standard time.

GT: TUBACHRIS

Add me and message me

-TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back