Need Recon and Gungnir Shoulder Peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Gungnir and Recon Shoulder Peps lying around? I have been looking for a while and have not yet found any. Has anyone even done them yet?

Does anyone have the Gungnir and Recon Shoulder Peps lying around? I have been looking for a while and have not yet found any. Has anyone even done them yet?
Both files can be found in the Official Halo Reach Pepakura Files (OHRPF) thread. The Gungnir shoulder used to be called EOD shoulder so you'll be able to find it on the first page. The Recon shoulder is a little trickier to find but if you search the OHRPF thread (use the search thread feature, not the search bar!), you'll find it. It was made by MissingSpartan7 and released on 12-13-10.

Both files can be found in the Official Halo Reach Pepakura Files (OHRPF) thread. The Gungnir shoulder used to be called EOD shoulder so you'll be able to find it on the first page. The Recon shoulder is a little trickier to find but if you search the OHRPF thread (use the search thread feature, not the search bar!), you'll find it. It was made by MissingSpartan7 and released on 12-13-10.
Thank you, sir. You are both a gentleman and a scholar. ;)

Sorry to double post, guys, but the Recon shoulder piece is a dead link and not included in the all in one Pep pack. Would anyone that has it be willing to email it to me? I would be hugely appreciative.

Sorry to double post, guys, but the Recon shoulder piece is a dead link and not included in the all in one Pep pack. Would anyone that has it be willing to email it to me? I would be hugely appreciative.
Hmm, you're right. The link is dead. Since you actually did the search, let me help you out. Here's MS7's new link:

Recon shoulder

Thank you, sir. I really appreciate the help. It may be a good idea to post this in the OHRPF Thread. It appeared that there were several others who were looking for the same piece.

Please check the date of the last post before you reply to something.
This thread is over two (2) years old.

Necro posting is a no-go on this forum.
If a thread is older than three (3) months - generally don't post in it.

Even still, a request such as this would best be asked in the Noob, or 3d subforum -probably in either the Help: Pepakura, or the Pepakura File Request thread - in each respective subforum.
In this instance, you'll want to investigate the 405th's Pepakura Database first and foremost.
Any other questions about the build process would best be asked in the other "Help :" stickies in the Noob subforum.

MS7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back