need the rest of Dancin_fools ironman armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagn

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone out there has the Dancin_fool ironman armour pep files? Specifically the lower body, abs, spine legs, ect. I try opening his link to the armour in his threads but the site keeps redirecting me to the forms home page. If anyone out there has the rest of the files i would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

If its an iron man you want to make then I'd suggest using Robos mark 6 Iron Man files. Theyre dead on and not too hard to make either.

He has them posted here and on the Replica Prop Forum. I can provide links if you cant find them.

Nopes, there's currently no calves, abs, or spine. The model is currently on hold until after my wedding in October. After that I'm planning to revisit all the pieces as I'm not totally happy with it and release them all together.

Thanks for the quick reply! I thought I missed the files somewhere. Your Iron Man Pep Model is AWESOME, the torso area is just incredible and I have built glassed and body filled everything except for the lower half. should get some pics up soon, and congrats on the wedding!

Ya I have been following Robo's work and have the files, they are also great, but I have built almost all of Dancin_fools armour from pep to finish and was hoping to complete the build with his files. looks like I may use Robo's for the lower half of the body

It shouldnt bethat hard to incorporate Robos files. The abs he has were seen on the Iron man 2 poster with the
circle Arc Reactor. and i think Robos shins and other files shouldnt be too big of a change from the mark 3 armor.

Thanks, I'm glad you like the model. I'd recommend against using robo's files to complete your model. His model is awesome but the Mark4 is very different from the Mark3, keep them as separate builds. I know a few people have cobbled together the rest of the parts from some of the other Mark 3 parts that are floating out there. If you dig around here and the siwdat forums you should be able to find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back