Need Your Best Halo Costume Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Please send pics of your best shots of your halo costumes. We're making a top 20 Best Halo Costumes list. We need them in the next day or so however. If you have em, please email them to adam@405th.com The picture resolution needs to be at least 1920 pixels.

There is no prize, but massive exposure, and plus it's just fun to see what are the best things to come out of the 405th in the past couple years.

I'm not as active as I used to be, so can you tell us when the contest will end? Or if we could get a confirmation PM on receival that would be nice.

Just sent mine. I sent it to your personal email rather than your 405th one, I hope that's ok. If you need them sent to the other one, just let me know. :)

I'd love to, but my suit wont be ready till Halloween. Are you sure you'll only give a few days for submissions?

Well, this is a fine and dandy time for windows automatic updates to kill my computer. The highest res pics of my costume I have online are only 524x650 pixels.

ahh, I'll take some tomorrow, I don't have any good ones right now. I'll have them to you by tomorrow afternoon if you are still accepting pictures.

I have pictures, but none that I like to submit... will have photos for you in the next day or so.

Sent some photos (old ones from last H-Ween) to both emails.

Could make it Top 25 like the BCS? (but I guess you only have so much time to go through all our stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back