needing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

evileye

hi folks, I've been lurking on this site for a while thinking it would be awesome to build my own armor and now I've decided to commit to building one. So far it hasn't gone well though.

I want to build my multiplayer avatar from Halo 4 which looks like this,

fullbody?target=large.png

and since the helmet is the only thing I can find as a pep file, I thought I would have a go at making the 3d models and unfolding them myself. After much trying, failing and frustration, I decided that I wasn't going to be able to do it myself and gave up. So I have decided to turn to the community in the hopes that someone would be able to do some or all of it for me. I don't expect anyone to do it for me for free though so I am willing to pay for it.

Please send me a PM if your willing to give it a go for me.

I personally can't help you with Halo 4 armor sorry but a good place to check if you haven't already is the 405th Pepakura Database, I believe there is a Halo 4 section there. I also think there may be a Halo 4 file thread somewhere, may want to Google that one
Otherwise good luck finding those files and hope to see you building soon :)

Thanks, but I've looked through the pep database and still only found the helmet and the same goes for all the file threads I've been able to find unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back