Props Nerf Reach Assault Rifle PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually held that gun it's based on the M4 receiver but it's a tiny little thing. It's maybe two feet long max, that's a lot of modding to do. I agree though great to shoot.

I couldn't cast the whole gun but i could cast the parts needed to assemble it like the stock and so on. If I ever have that much money for rubber I would love to. This gun took about a week straight working morning to night, casting would cut that in half.
I would be interested in a casting of this at some point. I know for a fact that I don't yet have the skill to pull this one off myself.

Thanks Skylow. I think I feel more comfortable making a full pep at the moment, Carp has suggested a foam core inside to keep it sturdy. I would like to work on Nerf mod at one point or another, so thanks for the help.

It's a little delayed but there are pre-orders available. the kit is made by Star but the base M4 body is from JG. I'm not sure about their quality as a company .

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=21&products_id=29119

It's based off of the style of guns in Ghost in The Shell.

94373ghost_in_the_shell5.jpg

personally i prefer the SEBURO MN-23

mn23wall051024.jpg
mn23wall051024.jpg

Buuuuut it isn't sold overseas

I personally wouldn't trust Airsoftpost.com otherwise known as Evike here in California. They have a history of putting up things for pre-order and continually pushing the date. I also hear their customer service is horrible.

yea that's why i was skeptical too, their pre-orders seem to bump farther and farther back on overseas items.

hey skylow, could i commission you to make a reach AR out of a paintball gun for me? i tried to send you an email through the sight but i dont think it went through.

As a gun modifying nut myself, i gotta say, you did an awesome job! Looks sweet! Thanks for sharing!

That AR is amazing, did you ever think about making a kit of your parts
so others could go out and buy that nerf weapon, then using your parts kit
make their own Halo Reach AR.

Thanks for sharing your pics

Spartan648

Gona...have...nerdgasm...aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Hinnnnn!JIZZ IN MY PANTS!!!THIS **** IS FOOKEN AWESOME!!! O__O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back