Nero Dmc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstein

Jr Member
Hey guys, im working on my Nero cosplay. but i need a little help from you guys. ik want to make his swordt and gun but im no moddeler. can someone help me with this?

the sword:

naamloos.jpg

naamloos2.jpg

the gun:

naamloos3.jpg

naamloos4.jpg

i'm almost done with his demon arm. it has 12 working leds in it.

P310110_01050001.jpg

P310110_12040001.jpg

I made it very simple :pits a glove that i painted with special paint. and with fun foam i created al the other parts :p. thanks rhinoc

edit: I tried to open the google files. but i can open them in pepakura

You could make the sword from blocks of foam around a fiberglass rod running through the center to give it a strong body, which is something you'll need with its length.

Look up cosplay prop tutorials too hun- the world doesn't end at 405th :). But if your keen on using a pepping method, try finding someone who will model the red queen for you, or 'obtain' the 3D file ripped from the disk first. However unless you strengthen the core of your pep (with a fiberglass rod for instance) it will more than likely snap with the sheer weight and size of the sword.

I hope this helps :)

-Phi

thanks :pi think im doing it this way. but i still need someone that can make a model of the gun. i think that pepping it wil be the fastest way.

If you could provide larger scans I can model these.

*edit* found nice high res ref of the Red Queen, I just need those Blue Rose re-scanned at a higher res so I can see all the detail.

Michalanthropos said:
I think there's a rule against bumping in one of the stickies. Btw, where is this nero suit and weapons from?

its from the game devil may cry

edit: i dont have a better picture of the gun or do you want a blurry ingame screenshot :p.

the arm is finisht here are the pics xD:

P010210_15280003.jpg

P010210_15280004.jpg

P010210_15290001.jpg

P010210_15290002.jpg

P010210_15290004.jpg

P010210_15290005.jpg

P010210_15300001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i have started building a red queen from scrach, just seems pep wont hold up.

borrowd my uncles wood spinning thingy, carving the handle.

and planning a steel blade

great job on the demon arm! it looks as if you ripped it right out of the game lol, and as far as the files, i dont think i've seen any of the queen or his revolver anywhere, but i'll look around. see if i can help

awesome arm! do you think you could post a tutorial video of some sort? ill look for the blue rose and red queen files. I think i saw something around here somewhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back