New 360 Controllers Coming Out Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Microsoft is releasing two new colors for their xbox 360 controller. Red and Green. Each new controller retails at 64 dollars a piece.

controllerred.jpg

What $64?! Why not just get a regular controller in white or black cheaper? Because this includes a play and charge kit, and matching battery in the same color as the controller! What a deal!

controllergreen.jpg

The controllers will be sold at retailers in September. Otherwise, if you want to do your own face plate change, go to colorware and rip your old controller apart.

VIA: Gizmodo.com and Kotaku.com

I like the green one, but it looks like those are just covers that you can buy for less then $20. But if it is all one colour and not just a cover with controller and charge and play kits, I'll buy one.

meh. Already have a charger and not too fond of either color. Think I'll save my cash. Nice that they are adding colors though.

I want one that is see through pink plastic with glitter....lots of GLITTAR!............................... :cautious:

*goes to buy some glitter...*

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Yeah, but I bet your isnt see through with GLITTER! LOL, I like sparkley things :D

True..
But my Gamecube Wavebird is metallic pink. And that has fine glitter in it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm quite a change from Black and White, i wonder if Green and Red 360 are to come?
Im too cheap to buy it for $64, instead id buy a rattle paint can, strip the controller of its case, and just spray it untill it looks good.:lol:

Cheers,
-John-

Just remember that regular spray paint, without a good clear coat, will rub off if you actually use the controller.

pretty nice but instead of payin that much i can goto pawn shop or buy cheap white one and paint my self its really not that hard to do lawl. but gg MS gg

btw i can put glitter in the paint and make it sparkly!!!!! so huuzah!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I want one that is see through pink plastic with glitter....lots of GLITTAR!............................... :cautious:

*goes to buy some glitter...*
LETS BEDAZZLE! XD

I like glitter. It makes me feel pretty.....

Uh, uh, I mean I LIKE FOOTBALL! I AM A MAN WHO LIKES MANLY THINGS. DEFINETLY NOT SEWING! THATS FOR ME! Uh, Uh, crap....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back