New and confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwolf6090

Hi there!

My name is RedWolf, got invited here by LegacyAlloy227 since he’s gotten me into Halo, and Star Wars.

I’m not new to cosplay, costume building or crafting. But I am new to 3D printing, I usually craft my own artwork, fursuits or just random crap that seems fun to do. I do hope to sometime soon make my own cosplay setup, and hopefully meet people at conventions!

What costumes have you done in the past? Is there any that you're proud of and would like to share?

Hiya Redwolf! Good to have you here. Your title says you are confused, is there anything you need help with?

Hey there Redwolf! You should throw in some photos! and being a new member, I hope you've found your way around the forums as well as our other social media platforms!

What costumes have you done in the past? Is there any that you're proud of and would like to share?
I’ve made my own fursuits, various Red Dead Redemption 2 edits of my own, I sadly don’t have them on me right now. I’ll share what I can find below!
8E9DC47B-A4E3-4C38-9625-769AB504132C.jpeg

Fursuit partial made by myself, up for sale too since he lurks spookily on my shelf.
AC37791A-B85F-49FC-A5E5-79C6B7A11A14.jpeg
Second image of myself and Legacy, both at Anime Milwaukee!
Hiya Redwolf! Good to have you here. Your title says you are confused, is there anything you need help with?
I’m mostly confused on the forum layout, it’s a bit odd to me since my usual layout is much different.

Hi redwolf6090 , The forums can be daunting. There are a couple decades worth of content here. I've found this Tutorial Index useful as a place to start. It will link you to other threads like how to pick characters, how to do the different methods, etc.

There is also this packet that showcases more of what the 405th is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back