Name: NICK P.
Profession: I wish i could find one
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and bass guitar how low can you go
Favorite part of halo: the new assassinations
Favorite Halo: Reach (it still counts)
Favorite Video Game: REACH AS OF NOW
Other Interests: DA BASS GUITAR my bands I'm in and my 34 account lol
Favorite Food: chicken any kind
Favorite Finisher: volleyball spike of death (HALO REACH)
Favorite Band: DETHKLOK
Favorite Movie(s): INGLORIOUS BASTARDS
Other: I can't do papakura for *&%$ and I need help to get my ARMOR. I know no one just wants to give me some...do they? lol I can trade games, stuff and such comment or respond thx. and hi 405th long time admirer :$

people are more than willing to help you get started. id go thru all the different stickied topics in the different sections of the forums so you can get familiar with the rules and procedures. if youre talking about just buying armor instead of making it, then youll have to wait a while before you can post on here about it. there is a classifieds section for the forums, but you wont be able to see it or post on it until after you have a decent post count. there is also a mentoring program going on right now, so if you wanted that extra push of help, then that would be a great place to get it. you would be paired with a veteran member that would guide you thru whatever you needed help with.

people are more than willing to help you get started. id go thru all the different stickied topics in the different sections of the forums so you can get familiar with the rules and procedures. if youre talking about just buying armor instead of making it, then youll have to wait a while before you can post on here about it. there is a classifieds section for the forums, but you wont be able to see it or post on it until after you have a decent post count. there is also a mentoring program going on right now, so if you wanted that extra push of help, then that would be a great place to get it. you would be paired with a veteran member that would guide you thru whatever you needed help with.

where do i get a mentor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back