New and improved Rogue helmet, and armor (eventually) W.I.P

Mstruvmgc

Nice work on the helmet dude, didn't realize you were building! Get that link in your sig!!!
Thanks man, i am actually debating on rebuilding it. or at least trying to fix some stuff on this one. I might do the ladder. lol

lol i totally forgot about doing that, i will fix that when i get home. :)

foxleader

now brooks I won't throw armor out even if you don't like how it looks, some one some where will take it as is, because a few of us threw out some parts and someone else dug them out and took them.

foxleader

that's good to know, becasue no one wants to just throw their hard work out, even if it's not 100%

Carpathia

Sr Member
Meat clever? No, she's used a baseball bat, a sledge hammer and a regular nail hammer, as well as good old fashioned boot stomping. No sense in dulling a good knife.

foxleader

well still it could be a nice to give for childsplay to have a battle damaged helm to sell.

so like I told brooks if you don't like it someone else will.

FatherDamien CO

Very nice. Seeing your build makes me want to get started on a recon helmet for myself.

Do you hand cut everything or use any tools?

RovingGun

I'm kind of glad this post got necroed, I was looking for a way to mount my visor on a foam helmet and not just use a whole lot of hot glue. Thanks for sharing your build

Mstruvmgc

Very nice. Seeing your build makes me want to get started on a recon helmet for myself.

Do you hand cut everything or use any tools?
Well then i think you should start your build :)
I hand cut everything, and as i was doing it i was learning better ways to do it. Also now that i am done with it i plan to go back and possibly fix some of the stuff i now know how to do better.
Thanks for watching. i might be posting more here pretty soon, we shall see.

I'm kind of glad this post got necroed, I was looking for a way to mount my visor on a foam helmet and not just use a whole lot of hot glue. Thanks for sharing your build
Well glad my thread could help :)

Grabacr

I am quite impressed by how that helmet looks, I personally thought an eva foam helmet couldn't looks so good! Great work. :D

Mstruvmgc

I am quite impressed by how that helmet looks, I personally thought an eva foam helmet couldn't looks so good! Great work. :D
Thanks a bunch :)
I was surprised how well it came out for my first atempt as well lol.
I learned a lot by building it and now know some things i will do differently in the future with more builds. Thanks for looking.

Mstruvmgc

Thanks very much :)

Sorry everyone for not posting anything is a while. I have been quite busy with normal life and my craft stuff has been packed away for right now while i move.
Hopefully soon ill be making something :)
take care and keep on building everyone

foxleader

hey man it's no big most of have things to dust off because it's spring and all.