New Armor Pics Coming to HBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falcon

Jr Member
Ok guys, I just uploaded a cache of stuff to HBO, so with luck (assuming they can open WINzip format archives), they should be on there within the next few days. Keep your eyes on the news headers.

The pics include some more shots of my MA5C's new paintjob, my in-progress S108 Sniper Rifle, and my new and never-before-seen forearm guards.

Here's the preview shot -

53fyn88.jpg

Keep those eyes open!

-JF

good thing you had a pic, i was about to lock.

That looks sweet. Nice!

Thanks for not locking this...and to show my appreciation, I'll save you and everyone else the hassle of waiting for HBO to process my upload. Here's the shots!

63mfteg.jpg

542xxfa.jpg

6bcibl3.jpg

669ahap.jpg

6b9ntdl.jpg

5yasabk.jpg

53fyn88.jpg

4ubnczq.jpg

523uolt.jpg

So, those are the shots of my forearm guards, my massively incompleted S108, and me fiddling with my MA5C while wearing my armguards. I know that since they're made of matboard they should technically be under the cardboard armor forums, but I ask the website demis to be patient with me, as I have yet to fiberglass my work. Thanks for your waiting, guys...

And to answer the stream of emails that I could only have gotten in response to my posting pics of my work on here. My MA5C is not, I repeat, IS NOT FOR SALE!

Thank you and have a nice day! :D

-JF

good stuff man.

though in those first person view shots the arms almost look like gordon freeman arms from half life 2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back