New Believe Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe not bad, I havent seen these on TV where were they shown?

They got to show off the armor in the next commercial :lol:

You can see a needler, plasma pistol, carbine, smg, human pistol, and assault rifle, a brute headdress? I want those in my hot hands!

I hope that they have a big exhibit that tours musems with the diorama and all of these sweet costumes and props.

papamurf812 said:
I hope that they have a big exhibit that tours musems with the diorama and all of these sweet costumes and props.

There is my family fun vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
god these believe ads are the best game/anything ads ever they acually make me think i was there and give me these feelings called E.M.O.T.I.O.N.S

poosnicles said:
god these believe ads are the best game/anything ads ever they acually make me think i was there and give me these feelings called E.M.O.T.I.O.N.S
PLUS ONE /goosebumps

they really pull at your heart, ahhhhhhh they are TOTALLY ramping us up for a movie too i can FEEL it

FinAeros said:
I really hope this tours the US.

Talking with a Game stop employee today about that he said that he read that it was
for what that is worth

Spartan648

Bungie just needs to take all this stuff and open an actual museum. like a few blocks from their studio or something. Imagine how many people would pay admissions to go and walk through a halo museum full of all this stuff.

I certainly would

God this would be SO AWESOME if it was made into a real exhibit. Just imagine how much they would make if they mass produced and sold replicas like those too....Ooohh my GOD!! :love:

There would be more realism in these testimonials if the veterans would cry when they talk about their fallen allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back