New but ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissoffury

Hello every one,
Even though I commitioned my noble 2 kat airassult armor out, it has inspired me to posibly making some of my own in the future. I am very happy with Eric and Krissys work (snowtigerdesigns). I myself being a artist can appreciate the hard work they put into my suit.
I commitioned out because I am a very very busy.
I provided another photo of me in my other costume so you can see what I look like without the suit. I cosplay midevil fantasy characters until I saved up for my most wanted costume ever!!
Halo has inspired me in so many ways, and now I can show it through cosplay!
My daughter known as little chief has joined me in this epic cosplay journey...she is so cute you gotta check her on YouTube Katandlittlechief (YouTube). In the full armor pic.i am missing my gloves (no worries I have them) and I have a br 55 not included in the pic as well. Thank you for looking and I can't wait to see what thw future has in store!
IMG_20181022_201735_718.jpg
IMG_20190211_100815_344.jpg
IMG_20181209_132921_305.jpg

Why apologize? When I made my son's first suit, HERE, he outgrew it in 2 months so I know how you feel about getting something for a limited time usage. 4 years later, I'm now working on his next suit......good thing I waited. Every year he kept growing. So now at 14 years old, he's 6 feet tall and expecting just a few more inches.....now I can anticipate his suit size and build accordingly.

Well I just thought the artists here in the 405th wouldn't apresheate a store bought suit. But thank you for seeing were I'm commimg from. I'm sure in the future when I start my first build I'll do her suit and see how it turns out. I love painting and creating...im such a visual person lol. Art is my passion and I'm sure building will be right up my ally. I just need the time :lol:.
Btw here is an example of my art
IMG_20181114_214555_625.jpg

Well I just thought the artists here in the 405th wouldn't apresheate a store bought suit. But thank you for seeing were I'm commimg from. I'm sure in the future when I start my first build I'll do her suit and see how it turns out. I love painting and creating...im such a visual person lol. Art is my passion and I'm sure building will be right up my ally. I just need the time :lol:.
Btw here is an example of my artView attachment 266500
That looks awesome! Post that in the fan art thread so others can see it! I can wait to see what mind boggling ideas you paint when you make a suit! Oh the anticipation!

Btw here is an example of my artView attachment 266500

Yep, I also anticipate some awesome paintwork.......some psychedelic paint job would be cool.

Some of our members could be considered artists... but we're all considered cosplayers! Bought or made we're all here for the same reason. Halo.

If you are able to learn some new skills in the process all the better.

(Incoming shameless self promotion....) You said you usually do medieval cosplay. You might like the leather armor I'm making right now! :D
Duke's Skyrim Nightingale Armor

Oh and btw, the necro posting that DD mentioned, the general rule is anything older than 3 months is considered dead. But there's plenty of current stuff to comment on!

Some of our members could be considered artists... but we're all considered cosplayers! Bought or made we're all here for the same reason. Halo.

If you are able to learn some new skills in the process all the better.

(Incoming shameless self promotion....) You said you usually do medieval cosplay. You might like the leather armor I'm making right now! :D
Duke's Skyrim Nightingale Armor

Oh and btw, the necro posting that DD mentioned, the general rule is anything older than 3 months is considered dead. But there's plenty of current stuff to comment on!
Ok thank you ill check ot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back