new first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve 094

okay so i have started on my first build and will be posting pics when i can but im doing a custom reach build its is as follows:
juns helm
jorge's chest
carters right shoulder
emiles left shoulder (with knife)
and ill have the ar and pistol

if anyone has any advice they want to give me i am open to it and will be posting pics asap

well good luck and my only advice is if you have any questions feel free to ask and make sure to read the stickies theres loads of information.

photo.php

Hoping to see some pictures soon . I had opened a photo bucket account it was kind of a pain but once you learn how to do it it’s really easy . Feel free to ask if you haven’t figured it out yet

computer fried itself and im kinda using my girlfriends laptop to say this
went to Egypt for two weeks just got back and im gonna beginning to build the chest piece wish me luck

okay so i finished the chest piece and cod piece and am now working on a new helm
im not computer illiterate juts forum illiterate so if someone could tell me how to post pics i will go pic heavy very soon
also does any one have plans for jorges gun cause i would really like that
and if i want to do emiles helm how is the best way to do the visor?

upload your pics to photobucket and then when you select an image it gives you a number of codes to copy and you want either the direct link or img code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back