New Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I'm still not getting it because the only way I can access that vid is through YouTubes page...where it's a Macromedia Flash file that doesn't allow me to 'Save Target As".

But I'll trust that someone out there will grab it and re-host it in a downloadable form.

I'm just concerned that it's gonna yet yanked off of YouTube before too long..

Wait, I'm confused. Link, are you suggesting that that ol' silver H1 pistol is somehow connected to the Spartan Laser.... like a 2nd pointer to paint the target?

no its not connected to the spartan laser...if you look at the gun the houseing looks like it can hold a laserpointer or a very small flashlite
p1.jpg

i really hope the graphix in halo 3 do not look like that or i will be po'd. if that was the graphix it would not be worth the wait. :shock:

which pic are you are talking about? thepic above of the gun that i took...that ones mine that i want to redo

I think it only looks like the H1 pistol but works different, like the AR it may have undergone major changes, I believe i saw somewhere but not positive that bungie said it got changed, so dont judge the weapons by its looks thats what Bungie wants you to do, so they can mess with your mind

sweetness sucks that its suck horrible footage tho. the pistol pwns hardcore style. i love it. they prolly wont make it as powerful tho.

hmmm that might have been real, who knows it looked like they did have those numbers above peoples heads like bungie planned on having though

sean, theres an add on for firefox called ook! video! ook! ( u can get it from the mozilla website, sorry, i dont have alink) and all you do is when your at the page, you click on a little icon in the lower left of your browser, and it downloads the vid.

~caboose

spartan -1 @ Caboose said:
sean, theres an add on for firefox called ook! video! ook! ( u can get it from the mozilla website, sorry, i dont have alink) and all you do is when your at the page, you click on a little icon in the lower left of your browser, and it downloads the vid.

~caboose

wheres this add-on i cant find it

Last edited by a moderator:
https://addons.mozilla.org/ <-- heres the add-ons website, but youll have to do the search yourself, as the site appears to be down right now. ill post a ne wlink if i find it. also, sometimes, you may have to download the vid 2wice (at least fer me, nnyways) because itll only grab the first 33 seconds, but thats rare

~caboose

i found something "downloadstudio" that works for now but theres a a 15 day thing but its $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back