New Halo 3 Video Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you guys seen this? theres only one logo on one side with a baackground thats covering it all, the other is a different kolor strip
pretty kool to me :mrgreen:

newhalo.jpg

Soory to resurect this fossil, but...

-~^V^~--------~^V^~--------^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^----------------------------------

My heart just stopped... Again.

Don't know if I'm happy or not about the bubble shield/trip mine though... they just don't seem very Halo-ish...

Also notice the very light watermark on the lower left. This has pretty good graphics, right? Well, it's from TWO YEARS AGO!! Just thinkwhat they'll look like in the Beta, and the Retail build.

:whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2:

link4044 said:

Link, very insitive. And the bridge map from H1 CE PC proves Bungie loves to take old makes and restore them, so im kind of expecting to see some redone H2 maps in H3.

The mans bubbleshieldand trip mine theroy i approve of, and the airjumper thing, maybe that can be carried too?, its not their in the reg map layout till the man is making the jump, and the weapon designer has it rotating on his pc when discussing the AR.

Last edited by a moderator:
im in love. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: i cant wait to play the beta. i dont like the shield grenade but the mines i can see because in the books the spartans are always pulling out their lotus anti tank mines

Anybody notice the 'projected look' of the HUD? It seems to look more like it is being projected on the inside of the visor...with some curvature and distortion instead of that straight and flat looking HUD from H2.

Also it seems that the HUD has been re-sized to take up less space on your screen.

Halo 3 HUD:
halo3_ui.jpg

Halo 2 HUD:
halo2_ui.jpg

Comparison showing the difference in size:
halo_ui_comp.jpg

Sweetness.

Yeah it reminds me of what they did with Metroid Prime 1 and 2. It works. I think they did it on the FPS Star Wars game Republic Commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back