New Halo Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco61

New Halo armor ?

Just got through watching the package at Halo waypoint. Did anyone catch the new female Spartan armor ?

Has anyone seen or have an idea what the weapons and armor will be like for Halo Ranch ?

Is anyone working on the armor from Halo wars ?

What other armor has been made then Halo ?

Someone is working on Kelly's helmet.

Halo Reach weapons have been discussed but nothing too far yet since we haven't seen a whole lot yet.

If you look on the Costume Wiki you'll see the Halo Wars Spartan Mk IV suit is there.

As for your last question a lot to put simply. A lot of different ones have been which I won't list cause there's too many.

Also search function is your friend. Any other questions?

draco61 said:
Has anyone seen or have an idea what the weapons and armor will be like for Halo Ranch ?

Halo Ranch:

The war is over. You've defeated the Covenant. You've finished the fight. Now reprise role of retired super-soldier John 117 as he begins his new life in the countryside. Battle coyotes, defend the chickens, and milk the cows in this thrilling finale to the epic Halo saga!

haloranch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NAGA said:

Halo Ranch:

The war is over. You've defeated the Covenant. You've finished the fight. Now reprise role of retired super-soldier John 117 as he begins his new life in the countryside. Battle coyotes, defend the chickens, and milk the cows in this thrilling finale to the epic Halo saga!

haloranch.jpg

Not exactly what I had in mind. And it would mean said John to do things but we both know that won't happen. Try youtube.com and look for The forgotten Spartans , and see what John 117 up two now.

Never before has the thought of a genetically modifies super soldier herding the cattle caused so much laughter.

But what happens when the cattle rustlers come to steal his stock? He can't just kill them anymore!

Well he'll use his own form of diplomacy. Properly involving an assault rifle and a lot of rounds of ammunition.

Greenghost said:
Well he'll use his own form of diplomacy. Properly involving an assault rifle and a lot of rounds of ammunition.

you forgot handgrenads or bomb

back on topic !!! even though naga posted that hilarious picture i rofl'ed , check the pepakura file index theres plenty of files on there from , halo 1,2,3 , odst , all helmet variants , marine armor , elite, grunt and hunter armor plus weapons and tons more

draco61 said:

NAGA's picture made sense

For those who didn't get it.

Very funny NAGA =D

GiR3892 said:
back on topic !!! even though naga posted that hilarious picture i rofl'ed , check the pepakura file index theres plenty of files on there from , halo 1,2,3 , odst , all helmet variants , marine armor , elite, grunt and hunter armor plus weapons and tons more

thank you for that! if you can fun you are dead! so keep it light please

idownloaded the lasted haleo reach trailer this isgoing to be one hale of a game to play

diffently different female armor but deffently female

i counted 6 different types of armor and least 4 new helmets.

i got my envention today for haleo reach multi player online. :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back